Friday, September 1, 2017

Ankle Strap Heels Zalora


Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chilssie-chiu- A quick video on how I style socks and stockings, hope you guys like it. This is a really challenging style video for me cause I have never styled knee-high stockings before, but since you requested it, here it is! ;) Christy XOXO ... View Video

Ankle Strap Heels Zalora Photos


30%OFF! 16FW Bearpaw(ベアパウ) Demi 619LW HICKORY レディースブーツ 【Strata 【Tashii】 靴 ... Retrieve Document

Zalora Unboxing / By Bianca Villaverde - YouTube
Who does not love shopping? Me, I do love to shop shop shop til I drop! Hi everyone! I would like to share my fashion haul from ZaloraPH, what I did was I downloaded first the Zalora App from Google Play since I'm an android user, then I input all of my information like my email, and ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment